Wednesday 5 December 2012

Chicken BBQ Treat

Hello readers,

Today i will be sharing with you the recipe of a very special dish. It is special for me and my Adventure Gang and NO trip of ours is complete without it. Yes, it is our "Special Chicken BBQ". For others it is an ordinary BBQ tikka but we make it special and juicy with some special spices and lemon :) *yummy*

So, here is the recipe suggestion for a spicy BBQ Chicken.

2kgs Chicken Portions
1 tbsp Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Ginger Paste
8 tbsps Lemon Juice
75g Ghee or Oil
1 pack Shan Chicken Tikka BBQ Mix (Shan Masala is the best for BBQ)

1. Mix all the ingredients apart from the ghee/oil into a paste and cover the chicken pieces. Marinate for 1-2 hours.

2. Grill each chicken portion evenly on both sides until very light brown.

3. Brush with ghee/oil and continue to grill until the meat is tender and thoroughly cooked.

4. Squeeze a lil lemon over it & enjoy with Nestle Pudina Raita
:)

 Chicken BBQ
MOuth watering chicken bbQ :)
 Chicken BBQ
Would you like some more? :)
Do share if you also have any special dish that you always cook and everyone at your home likes it.



8 comments:

  1. This looks SO delicious!
    It was the best BBQ I ever had because it was marinated & BBQ-ed so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true...this was the best BBQ we had

      Delete
  2. And YES - I would LOVE some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all i am glad to see your new post with changed background. Keep Working on Fonts and Background and new post :D.
    Secondly u made me totaly hungry by sharing delicious BBQ Recipe. I wish i could taste or take a bite from the picture. My mouth is full of water to see yellow lemon with golden colored BBQ Piece. YUm YUm .
    Expecting more post pertaining to delicious food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tayyaba.
      Whenever i see these pictures it reminds me of the same taste of chicken.

      Delete
  4. Red,
    Do You have quick Pan cakes recipe.
    (Jhat Pat Taiyar)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...never tried. Do you know how to make it?
      Please share with me. I would really like make it

      Delete
    2. I used to make pancakes but now I misplaced my recipe and do not remember the exact quantity of ingredients. It usually takes 10-20 min for preparing.
      I will share it once I get the exact recipe.

      Delete