Friday 23 November 2012

Welcome To My Page


Welcome dearest readers!

I felt the need to create this blog to share with everyone my passion for travelling & sight-seeing, my love for melodious music & delicious food. I love visiting northern areas of Pakistan & I have visited quite a few amazingly breathtaking places, pictures of which i'll be sharing with you guys from time to time. 

I love music - it is indeed food for our soul! I listen to all kinds of music but my favorites are slow, romantic Indian movie songs. :) 

I love BBQ! And none of my journey is complete with our marinated chicken or beef with convertible stove & wood fire! 

I hope you'll enjoy my posts & share your views as well. :)

Red

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggers world. :)
    I hope to see new posts soon.

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining my blog Sarah..
      Please check out my new post..hope you'll like it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will share it with you. Its simple and very tasty.

      Delete
    2. This is not fair Pretty Ladies.You are having and sharing BBQ receipe one to one. M coming to enjoy Delicious BBQ Party very soon............

      Delete
  3. You are most welcome to join us. I will share the recipe on my blog soon so that you ppl can make it at home also and enjoy with your family.

    ReplyDelete